Max Planck Institute for Software Systems
Machine Teaching Group
I am exploring latest techniques in Machine Learning and reinforcement learning to build systems that can model and automatize the dynamics of tutoring and natural systems.
Doctoral Student, Machine Teaching Group, Max Planck Institute for Software Systems
Dual Degree, Bachelor's in Computer Science and Masters in Mathematics,BITS Pilani Hyderabad, Class of 2019, Distinction Division
High School: Andhra Pradesh Higher Secondary Board of Education, Telangana, India, 97.7 %
Secondary School:CHIREC Public School , Hyderabad, Telangana, CGPA: 10
July 2019, Attended MLSS 2019, London
- Participated in the Machine Learning Summer School, 2019 held in London.
2014-2019, INSPIRE Scholar, Government of India.
- Scholarship for higher education awarded by the department of science and technology, Government of India, for a period of 5 years.
July 2017, Best Poster, 4th Annual Summer Symposium, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
- The poster was on the MongoDB and NodeJS based application for a 134 Kilo Molecular Dataset.
2015-2017, BITS Pilani Hyderabad merit scholar
- Received the BITS Hyderabad merit scholarship for semesters 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Course Topper in Biology, Abstract Algebra, Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations
- Teaching assistant for the courses 'Probability and Statistics' and 'Optimization'.
- General, Proficient
- JAVA, C, Python, R
- Database Systems
- MongoDB, MySQL
Seminars and Posters Presented
Poster presented at the 4th annual summer symposium July 2017, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Hyderabad, IndiaThe poster depicted the utility of MongoDB for the creation BIG databases, as it was applied to the 134Kilo Molecules dataset.
Seminar Presented on Supervised Machine Learning Algorithms used in the realm of Cancer Research August 2015, Department of Biological Sciences, BITS Pilani Hyderabad, IndiaIn the seminar techniques such as SVM, Kernel methods and Regression Curve Analysis were discussed along with their application in the detection of Breast Cancer.
Model Presented at the National Science Children's Congress 2010 Focal Theme: Environment Conservation, Hyderabad, India This was conducted by the Government of India. A tool was designed to detect the level of soil compaction in any area. Various schemes to reduce soil compaction were presented, and its prevention strategies were discussed. The project was selected for the State Level round.
- June 2018-June 2019, Research Intern Machine Teaching Group, Max Planck Institute of Software Systems.
- May-July 2017, VSRP (Visiting Student Research Program) Fellow Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Hyderabad, India Database Systems project
Developed a database/data-mining platform and a RESTful API for 134Kilo molecular dataset using NodeJS and MONGODB. The web application enabled property based querying and charting of the dataset.
- June-August 2016, VSRP (Visiting Student Research Program) Fellow Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Hyderabad, India Machine Learning project
Studied sparse supervised learning algorithms: LASSO, ridge regression, SVM, Random Forest for application to classifying dipole-dipolarophile organic reactions. Also, mechanisms to improve the performance of LASSO were implemented using optimization techniques such as SUBPLEX, coordinate descent algorithms and Ridge Regression in order to reduce the bias of LASSO for better predictive accuracy.
- Computer Science
- Machine Learning 1 and 2, Artificial Intelligence, Information Retrieval, Data Structures and Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming, Logic in Computer Science, Database Systems, Digital Design, Microprocessors, Operating Systems.
- Optimization(Linear and Non-linear), Graph Theory, Operations Research, Topology, Functional Analysis, Abstract Algebra, Real Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Mathematical Methods,Number theory